Saiz Teks :
• Towards making Brunei Darussalam Roads Safe and Comfortable through rigorous enforcement.
• Enforce the rules and regulations on Road Traffic.
• Facilitate the smooth and safe flowing of traffic.
• Provide excellent services to the community.
• Help in preventing and deterring crime.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To provide traffic control during state and major functions attended by His Majesty Paduka Baginda Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei
Darussalam, Her Majesty Paduka Seri Baginda Raja Isteri, His Royal Highness Pengiran Muda Mahkota, Members of the Royal Family
and Senior Government Officials.
• To provide motorcycle escort and other escort services to local and foreign VVIP.
• To investigate and charge road traffic offenders.
• To conduct operations and road enforcements.
• To issue summons and compounds to road traffic violators.
• To control traffic junctions, school areas and strategic locations.
• To patrol highways and any roads that are accident-prone or any places that are high on crime rates.
• To provide required assistance to road users while patrolling.
• To provide assistance during any natural disasters.
• To conduct road safety campaign and awareness programmes.
• To support the public in any gatherings or social activities that required Traffic Police assistance.
• Representing Royal Brunei Police Force in the Brunei National Road Safety Council (BNRSC).
PUBLIC AWARENESS ON ROAD SAFETY
Traffic Police continues to adopt the approach of enforcement, education and legislation in reducing road accidents and promoting road safety, some of which would continue to be implemented this year.
Traffic Control and Investigation conducted 24 road safety exhibitions in 2008 which comprise of visitations from educational institutions, exhibitions at International Convention Centre, Police Head Quarters, and other places including Traffic Control and Investigation department itself and mosques.
© Hak Cipta 2018 Pasukan Polis Diraja Brunei, Jabatan Perdana Menteri. Semua Hak Terpelihara.Powered by IT and E-Government, Prime Minister's Office, Brunei Darussalam